Personal property to be reported

January 1 to March 15 is the time period for all residents of Cimarron County to contact the County Assessor's office to report their personal property for Ad Valorem taxes. This includes cattle, farm machinery, and the contents of your home.

Anyone qualifying for Homestead Exemption (anyone living there) and with a “gross” household income of $20,000 or less will be eligible for an additional exemption on their real estate.

Anyone 65 year old and qualifying for Homestead Exemption and receiving a “gross” household income of $41600 or less will qualify for a freeze on the value of their Homestead Property as long as they live there and own the same.

Please bring documentation of your 2004 income when applying for any of the above. A copy of your yearly report of social security payment, retirement, insurance, interest, federal income tax return, etc. will provide proof of income. All income, excluding gifts, must be counted.



Boise City News
P.O. Box 278
105 W. Main Street
Boise City, Oklahoma 73933-0278
Phone: 580 544-2222
Fax: 580 544-3281
site maintained by, Inc.